- Office 365
- Windows 8
- Windows Phone 8
- New Office
- SharePoint 2013
- Office 2010
- Office Visio 2010
- Office Project 2010
- Office Web Apps
- Office Mac 2010
- Dynamics CRM
- Visual Studio 2010
- System Center
- Small Business
- How to Buy
- View products
- Surface Pro 3 tablet
- Microsoft Financing
- Windows Touch
Downloads and Links
BPOS Free Trial
Find out more about Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suites and... Get your FREE 30 day trial now!
BPOS Case Study
Find out how Microsoft BPOS helped humanitarian group; Swedish Red Cross.
BPOS Product Demo
Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suite brings together online versions of Microsoft's messaging and collaboration solutions
Microsoft SharePoint Online
Microsoft SharePoint® Online provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organisational resources, search your site, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make betterinformed decisions. Based on Office SharePoint Server 2007, this Microsoft-hosted solution enables employees to easily create and manage custom team and projectfocused sites for collaboration including document sharing.
Users get the flexibility and customisation they need to truly work efficiently across teams. Microsoft handles setup, provisioning, ongoing maintenance and upgrades of your SharePoint Server Infrastructure reducing workload on your IT resources which helps enable them
- Use of https helps keep internet access secure.
- Forefront anti-virus scanning.
- Shared document and meeting workspaces, document libraries with version control, seamless integration with Microsoft Office.
- Standard Templates including Wikis, Blogs, & Surveys.
- Content management features for documents and Web content.
- Site search.
- E-mail alerts when documents or other items have been changed or added to a site.
- Offline access to documents on the service from Outlook.
- Native RSS feeds for SharePoint libraries and lists plus much more.