Insight Enterprises, Inc. the Q3 2017 Earnings Release
Insight Enterprises, Inc. report results of operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2017.
- Net sales up 26% to $1.76 billion
- Gross profit up 24% to $226.1 million
- Earnings from operations up 14% to $41.4 million
- Adjusted earnings from operations up 20%
- Diluted earnings per share were up 3% to $0.62
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share were up 16% to $0.73
- The Company acquired Dutch cloud service provider Caase.com
“We are very pleased with our execution globally in the first nine months of 2017. Our strategy and related solutions areas focus on helping clients efficiently manage their IT assets today and transform their business for tomorrow,” stated Ken Lamneck.