As of February 1, 2020, all cloud services will be retired from Deployment Planning Services in favor of FastTrack deployments. Microsoft consolidats their programmatic deployment planning assistance to a single approach, and Microsoft FastTrack is our primary implementation support offer. You can use FastTrack for Azure, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics 365 engagements.
Available Engagement (will be removed on February, 1 2020):
- Activating Microsoft Azure Storage
- Migrate Applications to Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services
- Implementing Develop & Test Scenarios with Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity and Access Management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Identity Driven Security
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Information Protection
- Enterprise Mobility + Security Managed Mobile Productivity
- Implementing Operations Management Suite
All on-premises Deployment Planning Services offerings and the respective engagements will be available until January 2022 and you can continue to redeem your deployment planning days through the current process from qualified partners or Microsoft Consulting Services to help you plan your deployment, whether on-premises or in hybrid environments. These structured engagements help you plan your deployment of the latest Microsoft technology.
Available engagements (until January 2022)
- Office 365 FastTrack Planning (Will be removed on February 1, 2020)
- Windows and Office Enterprise Proof of Concept
- Windows and Office Deployment Planning
- Mobile Productivity Deployment Planning
More details can be found here.