This VMware Aggregator Program Guide sets forth program rules and policies that govern your participation in the VMware Aggregator Program. The VMware Aggregator Program was previously called the vCloud Air Network for aggregators. Any references to vCloud Air Network for aggregators or the vCloud Air Network Aggregator Program Guide in your service aggregator program agreement now refer to the VMware Aggregator Program and this guide respectively.
Partners are the cornerstone to success
The VMware Partner Connect Program is for our entire partner ecosystem that sells, builds, develops, or trains on VMware products and solutions. The VMware Partner Connect Program is designed to recognize our partners’ expertise, reward them for the total impact they have in the marketplace, and deliver value to help their business thrive.
VMware Aggregator Program Overview
The VMware Aggregator Program (the “Program”) is a critical component of VMware’s total routes-tomarket strategy. VMware teams with industry-leading technology companies to deliver VMware products and solutions to Cloud Providers offering hosted software solutions. Being a member of VMware’s Aggregator Program will give you and your sales organizations access to important sales, marketing and support resources.
The VMware Aggregator Program was designed for partners to facilitate a successful partnership with VMware by offering benefits such as the opportunity to procure and distribute VMware Product License points to Cloud Providers to enable those Cloud Providers to provide Hosted IT Services under the VMware Partner Connect Program. In addition, there is an option for partners to receive orders and payments for Cloud Services from Cloud Providers who are Managed Services Providers. The rules and policies for members (“Aggregators”) of the Program are set forth in this VMware Aggregator Program Guide (the “Guide”).
The primary roles in the VMware Partner Connect Program for Cloud Providers are: VMware, Aggregators, and Cloud Providers.
The Aggregator is responsible for:
- Receiving orders from Cloud Providers for VMware Cloud Provider point plans and/or Cloud Services;
- Ordering VMware Cloud Provider point plans and/or Cloud Services from VMware;
- Collecting monthly usage reports from Cloud Providers, as measured by the VMware Usage Meter Tool;
- Delivering those usage reports to VMware;
- Purchasing product-usage points or Cloud Services from VMware based on such usage; and,
- Reselling the product-usage points to the Cloud Provider based on usage at prices determined by the Aggregator