Microsoft announced that Windows Server RDS SAL prices will increase with 10 percent in the SPLA Program, starting January 1st 2021. Regional or currency-specific price changes may apply. On January 1st, no other products in the SPLA Program will change prices. For more info, please contact your Insight account manager.
Web client product improvements
- Enabled connection with Remote Desktop (RD) Broker without a RD Gateway in Windows Server 2019
- Offline use on internal networks now supported
- Broader support for Office-shortcuts
- Single Sign-On support for desktop and app connections
Protocol product improvements
- 4K remote improvements
- Multiple graphic processing units on the server now supported
- Graphic classification and encoding improvements
- Improvements in network detection
- Camera redirection
Please contact your Insight account manager if you require more information.