Veeam is hosting a Technical Enablement Series that provides partners wich a technical deep-dive into some critical topics. The Series will give you the necessary knowledge to expand your business and show you are a true Veeam Expert.
Here’s a brief overview of the sessions:
- Veeam v11 technical preview for Cloud & Service Providers | Tuesday, February 9 at 11:00 a.m. CET This session covers the NEW Veeam Availability Suite v11 release.
- Cyber Security Defense Strategy the VCSP edition | Tuesday, March 9 at 11:00 a.m. CET This session teaches you how to achieve best in class Cyber Security protection for your customers.
- AWS- and Azure native backup for Cloud & Service Providers | Tuesday, March 23 at 11:00 a.m. CET This session shows you why and how you should be protecting your clients` AWS and Azure data.
- What`s new in Veeam Service Provider Console v5 | Tuesday, April 13 at 11:00 a.m. CET This session shows you how the NEW Veeam Service Provider Console v5 makes delivering Veeam powered services easier than ever with new features and capabilities to help you scale your BaaS & DRaaS offerings.
- Best practices for Office 365 Backup: The Do’s and Don’ts | Tuesday, May 11 at 11:00 a.m. CET This session covers the do’s and don’ts for backing up your O365 solutions.
You can either join live or watch a recording afterwards.