Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA)
What is SPLA?
The Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) program is specially designed by Microsoft to deliver a simple solution to all service providers who would like to offer software as a service. In short; the SPLA program provides user rights to service providers who would like to offer these to their customers. End-users can use the software as a service without having to sign a software license directly with Microsoft.
- The Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) enables services providers to license Microsoft products on a monthly basis to provide services and hosted applications to their end customers.
- Near zero start-up costs
- Pay per use: payment after use
- Flexible user and processor licensing
- Quick and flexible towards market demands
- Inclusive Software Assurance
- Contract between Service Provider and SPLA Reseller
- Service Provider is the licensee